Happy last day of September! A sweet little lady nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, and made my little day. Please take a quick read, and share the love!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
Thank you to Artistry by Adele for nominating me for this award! I was not even aware that there is such a thing, but I so appreciate the fact that you thought I was worthy of a nomination.
7 things about myself:
1. I love food. (Duh!) I can spend hours looking through other blogs, food magazines, or watching The Food Network. I love spending time in the kitchen. Baking is a huge stress release for me. I just can’t seem to get enough. It is a dream of mine to own my own bakery one day.
2. I live in western Canada, in Alberta to be exact. No, I do not reside in an igloo, I do not go ice-fishing, and I do not get around via a dog sled. However, we do live under a pile of snow for 6 months of the year around here.
3. I have a Bachelor of Social Work degree and work in a children’s hospital, providing support to the families of babies in a Neonatal Intensive Care unit. There are difficult moments, but many happy moments too.
4. My little hellion, Bella, who makes the occasional appearance on this blog, keeps me active and is no doubt preparing me for parenthood one day. I’m convinced that raising a puppy is practically as difficult as raising a child (ok, maybe not quite…)
5. I am a very messy cook. As in, my kitchen typically looks as though a tornado ripped through it by the time I’m finished. I’m sure I heard somewhere that the messier the cook, the more delicious the food…
6. Red wine is a very dear and reliable friend of mine. We get together often. I once dabbled in making wine and had a few really successful batches!
7. My favorite TV shows are Modern Family, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Californication. Non-stop laughing fo’ sho’!
Here are some blogs I’ve discovered recently, check them out!
More new recipes coming soon! Happy Friday!